MINOLTA AUTOCORD TLR
||CdS,220, late Autocord 1965-1966|
a look at the patterns above, which serve only as a guide
to some of the differences that can be found within the
Autocord group. For most Autocords, the only things you
need to let us know, are:
1) Does your camera have the light meter (Hole #3)
2) Does your camera have the logo on the top? (Hole #4)
3) Does your camera have either of the 2 holes on the crank side? (Holes #1 and #2)
blue and the orange illustrations show you some of the
variations found on a smaller family of later cameras, and
1) The crank side of some later cameras has a different layout than earlier cameras.
2) The hole for the light meter does not have the scalloped outcrops for the 3 attaching screws.
3) On the front lens panel, the bottom and right side parts are cut differently.